Gel basics plus online course – Nail Modeling
My basic course is called PLUS because it is a basic course that has an extra edge over the classic basic courses.
It is suitable not only for those who are approaching the subject for the first time in their lives, but also for all those people who have taken a basic course years before and therefore need a refresher and expansion of their knowledge.
It is also suitable for anyone who still has doubts about salon work, because it will cover all the topics they need to work at their best in their own store.
⚠️ Please note: the course is spoken in Italian and subtitled in English (and Italian)
- Overview of products in the nails world and their characteristics (elasticity, stapling, inhibition, pigmentation…). We learn what product to choose and why
- Anatomy of the nail
- Most common pathologies, how to deal with them.
- Hints of nail and product chemistry.
- We learn about our tools and correct terminologies: grit, led, Uv, cleaning and treatment brushes, monophasic, triphasic, etc etc…
- Pre and post appointment client management
- Hygiene, disinfection and sterilization
- Parameters of shapes studied: natural, square, almond and oval nail coverage.
- Techniques for placing and clipping forms for both the hyponychium area and side cuts.
- Stapling techniques
- Filing techniques
- Rules and parameters of french applied to forms
- Correct single-color layering
- Refill procedure
- Refill problems: causes and solutions.
- Calculating your fee and defining your target clientele.
- Hints of photography
- Small elements of nail art: Swarovski application, mermaid powder, glitter shading